Monday, May 7, 2012

Water Baby

My son was 8 mo old & my sister-in-law & her 3 kids were visiting from CO. My son was so excited when we picked up his float- he LOVES the water- still does. Here's the 2-page view:
 I created this 2-page LO for the SB.com monochrome challenge. I'm so glad I stumbled across it as I would probably have never considered CTMH Sunset card stock to use with these photos. Really makes them pop.
 First I stamped CTMH stamp sets Just Chillin' (sun, umbrella & flip flops) & Love Life (swirls) using CTMH Sunset ink for a tone on tone. The umbrella & flip flops were stamped on Colonial White card stock & cut out. The journaling I typed up on the computer and printed on Colonial White - then cut into strips inking the edges w/Chocolate. I kept all the elements simple so the photos really take the stage.
Thanks for stopping by. Always appreciate your visits and your comments. Please let me know you were here. >^..^<

4 comments:

  1. Nice page. The ppr matches well with the colors in the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color, I think I just got some of the Sunset Cardstock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Orange is such a great color, it doesn't get enough credit. I absolutely love what you did with the photos! I stink at using multiple photos like that. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your LO!!!! I love using lots of photos on my layouts and this one is very creative. Thank you for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete