Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Getting ready for National Scrapbooking Day on Saturday, May 3rd

Here are 4 layouts I've created so far for my customers to choose from on National Scrapbooking Day:

LO#1(using the Timberline paper pack)
 Sketch (from the CTMH Cherish book):

LO#2(using the Jubilee paper pack)
 Sketch (from CTMH Cherish):

LO#3(using the Balloon Ride paper pack)
 Sketch (from Make It From Your Heart Vol #1)
LO#4 (using the Ivy Lane paper pack)
 Sketch (from Make It From Your Heart Vol #2)

I used the Cricut on each of these LOs but if you look at the sketch, it is not required- just how I jazzed it up a bit. And each of these LOs feature a different paper pack in the current catalog. There are 7 different paper packs & I am intending to offer 3 more examples. Customers will get the papers to do the layout according to the sketch- if they want to change it up or add embellishments, that's up to them- I just wanted to show how you can use the sketch and make it more than just that.

Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment