Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Here are 2 more sample layouts for National Scrapbooking Day on May 3rd - that makes a total of 6 choices (please see previous post for the first 4 samples)

Layout #5 using Ariana paper pack- cut into hexagons w/ some coordinating cardstock
 This sketch comes from a class I'm taking on BigPictureClasses.com called Stashbusters Annonymous- the instructor's sample used hexagons & I love hexagons, so just had to make a go of it. This is a fun & easy sketch.

 Layout #6 using Skylark paper pack - the left side I primarily used the printed paper to decorate- I just added a couple small things and stamped 2 images (you & me in the banner above the photo and the brown bird to the left of the photo, which is also cut out)

Sketch is really inspiration from the CTMH catalog (page 18) & the other is from the Reflections how to book


No comments:

Post a Comment