Monday, May 26, 2014

You & Me w/Skylark Paper Pack

The CTMH Skylark papers are beautiful & the print I show on the left does almost everything for you. I stamped a bird & cut it out to add some dimension, stamped the "You & Me" banner above the photo, added a small strip of shimmer trim & a resin flower next to the journal box- the paper did the rest. On the right I cut out You Are My Happy using my Cricut & the ArtBooking cartridge on CCR (Cricut Craft Room) to weld the words together (makes adding a title so much easier than the individual letters). The chevrons on the zip strips from one of the other papers. I cut down the print paper by 1 inch (it's 11"x11") and centered it on a piece of Kraft paper. I matted my photos & cut the striped banner from the cut off 1" from the other side's print (which is the paper seen on the left). Next I stamped a sentiment & a couple cute images on some 1" circles and ta-da- done. Really easy & fun layout to do & using the colors that complement the papers, lagoon, dessert sand and bamboo, it looks amazing.

This page from the CTMH catalog inspired me for the page I created:










 And this sketch from the CTMH How to book Reflections inspired the right side of the layout:











Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment & let me know you were here. Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment